Themes Introduced Edit
- Sonic Series is introduced.
- Clear Series is re-introduced, then re-discontinued.
- Iron Man is re-introduced, then re-discontinued.
Super Soakers Edit
|Title||Theme||Capacity||Price||Type||Bottle Blitz||SoakerWars||260mL of water||$7.99||Piston|
|Hydro Fury||SoakerWars||165mL of water||$9.99||Air Pressure|
|Rattler||SoakerWars||1.1L of water||$14.99||Piston|
|Shot Blast||SoakerWars||1L of water||$19.99||Piston|
N-Force Weapons Edit
|Marauder Long Sword||Sword||$14.99|
|Shadow Fury Short Sword||Sword||$9.99|
|Stonewall Shield and Sword||Sword/Shield||$19.99|
|Thunder Fury Short Sword||Sword||$9.99|
- The biggest year yet for Nerf, with 19 blasters being released and none of which being Dart Tag.
- Super Soaker is merged with Nerf. New blasters feature tactical rails and other Nerf accessories.
- This is, so far, the biggest year for N-Force weapons.
- Nerf sues Lanard and Buzz Bee for patent violation for Super Soakers and Nerf-brand blasters. Lanard had infringed the Disk Shot, while Buzz Bee infringed Super Soaker's Constant Pressure System patent, used with CPS blasters. Nerf won the lawsuit against Buzz Bee, and Buzz Bee is banned from producing any Hydro Power-based water blasters.