20 Micro Darts
|Average Retail Price(s):||
The WildFire is a 1999 Nerf Airjet Power blaster that holds 20 Micro Darts. It is no longer available since its home line has since been discontinued. It retailed for $29.99 when it was first released. It got good reviews.
The WildFire is a blaster with a 20-dart rotating turret, along with a specialized selective-fire mechanism that allows the user to fire the blaster in single-fire or in full-auto. It also features attachment points for the included sling.
How to FireEdit
Step 1 - Load 20 darts into the barrels of the blaster's turret.
Step 2 - Pump the blaster up to at least 30 times to prime it.
Step 3 - Pull the trigger once for single-fire, or hold it down for fully automatic firing.
Nerf Arena Blast Edit
The WildFire was also featured in Nerf Arena Blast. It acts as the token submachine gun of the game. The toy version had also appeared briefly in the game's opening sequence.
- Primary Fire - Rapidly shoots green darts, one at a time in a full-auto blast.
- Secondary Fire - Fires ten green darts in a shotgun-like blast.
- It was the first fully automatic Nerf blaster.
- This was followed (and replaced) by the Rapid Fire AS-20 in 2001.
- Due to quality control issues, it sparked major controversy in Christmas 1999 due to blasters breaking without having even been opened yet.
- It appeared in the television series Big Kids in an episode, as well as in the movie American Pie 2.